1. There will be 2 stages to identify TEN “Best COVID-19 Global Community Project Awards” for the ten presentations with the highest scores". For the details of the mechanism and judging criteria, please click here.
2. Abstracts should be submitted using a standard electronic abstract form.
3. You can only submit one abstract.
4. For each abstract, you should indicate clearly the country or area of your submission and the body of the abstract:
- Country or area
- Body of the abstract
Provide the title and background of the project/ initiative.
State the objective of the project/ initiative.
Describe the programme content
Summarise the findings/ observation
Describe the application
5. Scoring Criteria
Relevance of the project/ initiative to the control and prevention of COVID-19
Creativity and innovation
Impact of project
6. All candidates with their abstracts accepted for oral presentation must register for the conference.
7. Important Dates (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8)
Deadline for abstract submission
|25 October 2021|
Notification of Acceptance
|27 October 2021|
Date of oral presentation
|5 November 2021|